GEMELA invites members to submit proposals for co-sponsorship of events (symposia, mini-conferences, etc.). Up to two grants may be awarded each year. The maximum amount awarded for an individual event will be $500. To be eligible, proposals must meet the following guidelines:
- Co-sponsorship will be considered as long as GEMELA is not hosting its conference during the same semester.
- The event must be hosted by a current GEMELA member/s.
- GEMELA will be listed on program and advertisements as co-sponsor.
- The theme of the co-sponsored event must relate to GEMELA’s mission.
- The proposal should include a budget indicating other sources of funding for the event.
- Please send proposals in the form of a short request in an email to GEMELA’s 2nd Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org